Check E aadhar Card Status online
Aadhar card is one of the most powerful ways of identifying citizens of this country which was announced in the term of UPA government and being continued by the NDA government due to its exclusive usage while identifying citizens of the country and also for using it as a universal identification factor. Aadhar card generation process might be tough for some, as it requires some technical knowledge while generating aadhar card for the first time or checking e aadhar card status the first time . So if you are having troubles with this, we are writing this article especially for you.
There are many who want to check and download e aadhar card from there and Especially for our visitors, we have posted all links here.From This you will feel easy to do some aadhar card correction or below we have added a Method to check eaadhar card status from www.uidai.gov.in.
What is E Aadhar Card?
For applying aadhar card for the first time, you have to go to any government certified office and apply. Later you can download it using the process, we have mentioned here. Before that, let’s know some facts about aadhar card.E aadhar card is a proof that you are a citizen of India from the government of India. This is very much beneficial as it can be your universal identification card anywhere in India.
If you don’t apply for Aadhar card yet, then you should apply today as every government scheme may ask for this universal identification card of India in future. If you apply for aadhar card now, it will come after 3 months or it may take longer than that. So better you apply as soon as possible. If you are willing to know what are the pre-requisite for the process of applying for Aadhar card, follow the below-mentioned steps.
How to check EAadhar card status By SMS:
- To check your E Aadhar card status using simple SMS follow the guide lines by sending SMS “STATE UID (14 digit enrollment number) to 51969. Example: UID STATUS 123456789012345567 to 51969.
- You must have to send above SMS using the number which you have used while registering for aadhar card.
- If your card is already processed, you will receive status soon.
This is the Guide where we have mentioned how to check eaadhar status easily by sms.This is the easiest method ever to check your status of aadhar card.because sometimes, we dont have smartphone or some Peoples cannot buy those smartphones.
How to download E aadhar card from the official website and print it:
- At First, go to the official site using the link we have provided below.
- Enter your full aadhar card number, full name and address, and solve captcha by solving the image characters which appear there.
- Click to receive one time password and after that enter it there.
- In the next step you will be provided with the aadhar card and you can now save it and take a print out for future use.
This is the Simple Process to Check Your Eaadhar Status Using www.uidai.gov.in Website.From there not only you can check the status of your Eaadhar card you can easily Download Aadhar card and Print online from there.
So, This is our article about “How to Check Status of Eaadhar and Download Eaadhar”.Moreover, Aadhar is one of the most important and useful identification factors and if you have not applied Apply yet now. Comment below if you have any doubts and we will solve your queries.