Download aadhar Card
If you have already applied for aadhar card online and still waiting for your aadhar card to deliver into your home by post, then please consider reading this article because you can easily download Aadhar card online from official site without any technical knowledge. Dont you think that will be better than waiting for your aadhar card to appear on your door steps for the month?
You can easily download aadhar card using the simple steps we have provided below.
Before proceeding, keep these things in your mind as you must need your enrollment script to download aadhar card from the process, we mentioned below, you should have received your enrollment slip while you were registering for aadhar card first time.
If you have the enrollment slip and mobile number which is registered with your enrollment slip,If Yes Then check aadhar card status first then go on. You can download and print aadhar card without any problem from below mentioned steps.
If you have lost your enrollment slip, do not worry, you can reset it or get it back by below process. Go through the steps carefully.
How To Find Lost UID Number?
- At first go to official site https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select your appropriate query and select aadhar card number / enrollment number under “i lost my enrollment id”
- Then after that, you need to enter your full name, email id and your registered mobile number which will be used to verify one time password later.
- Enter the captcha codes by solving it and click on get OTP and enter the one time password which you will receive in your mobile.
- After you enter your one time password, you will receive your Aadhar card or enrollment id in your registered mobile number.
Now if you want to know how to download Aadhar card if you already have enrollment slip with you:Follow our below mentioned steps.
How To Download Aadhar Card?
- Fist you have to go to official website eaadhar.gov.in
- Then select “i have enrollment id”
- Enter your enrollment id after that and enter all fields which will be asked including time and date of registration of your aadhar card.
- Later you will be asked for verifying one time password which will be used to verify.
- After receiving the one time password, enter it.
- After entering your one time password you will see your aadhar successfully on your screen and print it for future references.
How to print aadhar card?
If you are confused about, how to print your aadhar card, do not worry. We will guide you.
1. After saving your aadhar card, you need to open it using adobe acrobat reader.
2. Then after opening it, use the print command by pressing Ctrl+p and you will see your aadhar card is beginning to print for future references.From This You will be able to Do aadhar card print easily
So this is our article about how to download aadhar card and aadhar card print it, if you have any doubts or queries, comment below, we will get back to you as soon as possible and at last, thank you for visiting Keep visiting for more info regards aadhar card update,aadhar card status check etc