Check Aadhar card status online by name and Date of birth.Aadhar card is becoming mandatory and universal identity card for all Indians nowadays and became one of the main identification factors in all fields. So if you are willing to know how to check your Aadhar card status online by your name and date of birth, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will show you how to check your aadhar card status or Enrollment or how you can track your aadhar card status from official website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- 0.1 How to check Aadhar card status using the official UIDAI website
- 1 How to download aadhar card from official site
These are the contents of This Page.From above Links You can Easily Go Through the Topic You want to Such as aadhar card Download or aadhar card Status.
How to check Aadhar card status using the official UIDAI website
- At first you have to go to the official website of UIDAI.gov.in from here.
- Next step is putting your Enrollment id in the EID box and your date, time exactly as it is shown on your enrollment slip as shown in below given image.
- Later, you have to solve the CAPTCHA which is to prove that you are human and not a robot.(obviouslly, you’re Human but this is mandatory)
- after solving CAPTCHA you will get your aadhar card status (Wheather its ready to download or not).
Moreover, You can also Check Below Given Video For This If You have any doubt in above steps.
How to check Aadhar card status using your phone with toll-free number.
- At first dial this toll-free number 1800-300-1947.
- Later you have to enter all details which will be asked during the process.
- Once you entered all details you can track the status of your aadhar card status enquiry by phone number.
This is the easy way to do aadhar card status enquiry by phone number easily.Means to say this is one of the easy way to do aadhar card enquiry by Toll-Free number.
How to check your aadhar card status using SMS
There will be number of times when you don’t have the internet access.So, The government is bringing this easy feature which can let you track aadhar status using simple SMS BUT YOU WILL BE CHARGED AT NORMAL SMS RATE.
- Send SMS like we have shown below.
- Send SMS in This Format – “UID STATUS (14 digit Enrollment number) *without ()” and send your SMS to 51969. (Note – All letters should be capital)
- You will soon receive a message with the status of your aadhar card and also with all details in SMS within minutes.
How to download aadhar card from official site
follow our simple steps to generate your aadhar card.
- First of all, go to the official site where you can download the official aadhar card of you from Here – https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Now a screen will appear like below which may have many fields where you have to enter all details like Enrollment number/ aadhar number, full name, pin code etc.
- Then you have to choose two options where you need to choose whether you have aadhar card already or you have an only enrollment card.
- If you are willing to generate aadhar card for the first time you have to enter all numbers of your enrollment slip including time pin code everything which can be seen on enrollment slip.If not then you have to enter other Details like below image.
- After filling all details, solve CAPTCHA and hit enter.
- Later you need to verify one-time password which will be sent you your mobile number.
- After you receive one-time password. You have to enter it on the site and click download your uidai card button.
- Now you can easily take print out of your uidai card.
Moreover, If you find difficulty while downloading Your aadhar card then Check below Given video to download aadhar card.
Seems Interesting? Let’s move further.Below we have Posted about How to Change Aadhar Address Plus If You still think your aadhar card is correct then you can easily do aadhar card status enquiry online and download aadhar card from uidai website.
How to change the address in Aadhar card?
Changing address of aadhar card is So easy nowadays, Just you have to fill one form online and attach valid Correct details document such as Pan Card or Voter Card Etc.Moreover, We have also shared a guide of Aadhar card Correction.So, if you are facing any issues with your old address which has been mentioned in your Aadhar card and you want to add the new address in that place.
Then follow below-mentioned process Aadhar card correction easily.
- At First, You have to go through this link.
- Now web page is opened, and it will ask for details like enrollment id and date of birth. After entering all details.You have to solve the CAPTCHA.
- After all done, Click on Get OTP.
- Once you are received one-time password enter in the official site.
- On next page, click on change address option.
- Now you have to upload any proof of residence in that section.
- At the end of the process, You will be provided with a URN number.
From URN Number You can Check your Updated Process of Your adhar card.Meanwhile, If you find difficulty while doing this task you can check Below Listed video for this then.
It was our guide in which we have listed all the process we did to check aadhar card status online or offline.Hope we didn’t miss any other process to Check E Aadhar card status.This guide we have shared in our blog hope it will help others to download aadhar card from official Site.Moreover, UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) Helps you to Download Your aadhar card Easily.
Share this download aadhar card post if You found above information useful.Because Sharing is caring and maybe this post will help your fellows to check aadhar card status and download aadhar card easily from here.